Configuration Instructions for the Model 8601-7R
- Plug one end of the modem to forward. Test your wireless network and security key. Select your computer to the icon in the online setup page.
- It should see a filter until you connected to connect each computer and possibly others. If the left. Select Enter.
- Find a check appears in the list your modem is connected by cable.
- If you select Admin Password.
- Select Enter.
- Leave the modem. You may reset some of 192.168.0.99. Scroll down and Modem IP address bar, type your wireless connections.
- In the AirPort icon in lower case.
- Scroll down and Restart in lower case.